Why We Offer a Sliding Scale...
Your financial support helps create a culture where heart and harmony are valued as resources that nourish us. We invite abundance and deeply value accessibility. No one turned away - all are welcome to the circle, regardless of your ability to financially contribute. Please consider what is generous and affordable for you.
Our sliding scale looks like this:
$15 ~ Sustaining Contribution
$20/+ ~ Community Supporting (helping those who can't pay $15)
$10 ~ Community Supported
(First-timers, youth under 21, and BIPOC need not contribute)
- PayPal (please 'send to a friend' to avoid fees)
- Checks written to Kira Seto
Other ways to contribute:
We invite support and reciprocity in other ways, especially if financial contribution is a challenge.
- Event support, setup/take down, greeter, tea fairy, welcoming new folks.
- Network! Spread the word, put up flyers, help invite in new folks to sing.
- Offer marketing support, graphic design, videography, photography, coaching, etc.
- Love notes/testimonials/reflections. Knowing how you are impacted by Open Hub offerings supports us in following this path.
Come talk to us if you are interested in work-trade!